Friday 14 November 2008

New

well, well, well. It was only a matter of time i guess until Claire created a blog to record her pointless ramblings. Aha. Nothing really mint has happened at the minute that I can write about to be honest. Which is rather ironic as I've finally got somewhere to record things and I've got nothing worth recording. Oooh. Scrap that, guess where Claire's been tonight?
A dog show:) with Cat and Sarah. It was pretty darn good. Richard Curtis is, infact, my new hero. He is amazing at his job and very entertaining, i might add. My 3 favourite Mr. Curtis quotes of the night:
1. "You people are like 'Eurgh, spit on your dog?' but I'm telling you, it works!"
2. "Cheese and sausages..that's sexy food."
3. "Well i love my girls, I've got 5 bitches"
Teehee, a little immature, fair enough, but funny all the same. Also laughing at the obese lady wearing a giraffe t-shirt eating crisps and the girl doing demonstrations with the funny neck. Bless her.
Anyway, ow ow ow ow ow!!!! OW!!
Sorry, major bout of foot cramp. Dear me. Erm..well, I'm currently watching Russel Watson on Children In Need just for your curiosity purposes:) I'm going to go design Chippa's tattoo then I'm off to sleep.
Goodnight Dear Earthlings!
xx

No comments: