Sunday 23 November 2008

Small one.

is anyone else overly excited at the fact they're showing all the Star Wars movies on tv again? For me, that is Christmas. Haha, first sign of Christmas isn't snow or advent calendars or trees. No, my friends, it is indeed the first showing of Star Wars: A New Hope.
And tonight, the sequel:) so basically every Sunday from last weeks is definately not a free day.
Hmm..Airbourne gig on Monday. It was totally not what i expected at all. I didn't really know what to expect but whatever the expectations were, it exceeded them massively.
It was amazing, to be fair. My ears were still ringing on Thursday. The sign of a good gig is if afterwards you're dripping sweaty and can't hear a thing. i was definately drippy and deaf:)
Dear me, i appear to have no friends, however I still manage to use up all the money on my phone quicker than Spiderman can build a web house..(that's very fast btw). Anyone going to Kerrang! tour in January?
ciaoxx

No comments: